- $300 + tax
- Membership includes 10 releases – (1) bottle (500ml/16.9 fl.oz.) from each release.
- Bottle pricing will range from $25-$35 depending upon barrel treatment, aging time, and additional adjuncts.
- Members will also receive 1 set of glassware with their membership.
- There will be quarterly releases for 2-3 different bottles in:
- Members will be able to purchase additional bottles of each release via the member portal (Side B).
Pick Up & Shipping
- Bottles can be picked up by members or designated proxies during selected pick-up days/hours. Bottles will be held for members for 6 months (2 quarters).
- Bottles can also be shipped directly to members or designated proxies with a CA address. Shipping is not included in the bottle price and will be added to all shipped orders.
- GSO will collect a signature and request a government-issued ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age. Because of that, we cannot ship beer to P.O. boxes. In the odd situation where GSO is unable to deliver your shipment, it will be returned to the brewery. Please note we are not legally allowed to ship beer outside the State of California at this time.
- Members can purchase merchandise and special additional releases (special blends and variants) via the member portal (Side B) at www.privatepressbrewing.com. Members will also have the first opportunity to renew membership each annual cycle, in June.
The Fine Print
- Private Press Brewing reserves the right to sell/distribute extra bottles to events, select retailers, and festivals.
About Private Press
Private Press is a barrel-aged brewery focused exclusively on composing Imperial Stouts and Barleywines. By blending the most vibrant threads from within our barrel cellar, we strive to present an expression that is bold, round, and distinct. Each release represents a unified coalescence of palate, intent, and vision; a passion project through and through.
Private Press Brewing is owned and operated by Brad Clark, who brings over a decade of professional brewing experience and a genuine love for the industry to the brewery. Clark has spent the majority of his career specializing in crafting malt-forward beer styles and barrel aging. Private Press is a dedicated pursuit to craft the beers Clark loves and admires, without compromise.
We are beyond excited to be exclusively crafting big-barrel-aged beers for an ardent audience. Thank you!
Private Press Brewing
332 Ingalls St
Santa Cruz, CA 95060