2020 Private Press Brewing Membership
- Membership includes 10 releases – (1) bottle (500ml/16.9 fl.oz.) from each release.
- Members will also receive 1 set of custom Private Press glassware.
- There will be quarterly releases for 2-3 different bottles in September, December, March & June.
- Members will be able to purchase additional bottles of each release via the member portal at www.privatepressbrewing.com.
- Bottle pricing for additional bottles will range from $25-$35 depending upon barrel treatment, aging time, and additional adjuncts.
Pick Up & Shipping
- Bottles can be picked up by members or designated proxies during selected pick-up days/hours.
Bottles will be held for members for 6 months (2 quarters).
- Bottles can also be shipped directly to members or designated proxies with a Califonia address via GSO/GLS. Shipping is not included in the bottle price and will be added to all shipped orders.
- GSO/GLS will collect a signature and request a government-issued ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age.
Because of that, we cannot ship beer to P.O. boxes. In the odd situation where GSO is unable to deliver your shipment, it will be returned to the brewery and we will contact you for pick up. Please note we are not legally allowed to ship beer outside the State of California at this time.
- For Ohio residents seeking membership, Private Press will be applying for a permit from the State of Ohio that will allow direct-to-customer shipping to your home or business. This process will take some time due to the SIP orders and COVID, and may not be available for the first allotment shipment. We are seeking additional clarification from the State of Ohio at this time.
- Members can purchase merchandise and special additional releases (special blends and variants) via the member portal at www.privatepressbrewing.com.
- Members will also have the first opportunity to renew membership each annual cycle, in June.
- A members-only Facebook group (link will be shared via email).
The Fine Print
Members are only allowed to have one (1) membership. If we discover that a member has multiple memberships, he or she will have to forfeit their additional membership(s) without refund.
Private Press Brewing reserves the right to sell/distribute extra bottles to events, select retailers, and festivals.
Out of stock